Just grab a few things from around the house and you'll be ready to get started. When you're all finished, you and your kiddos will have some awesome green flubber to play with (minus all the super bounce power that it possesses in the movie!)
Here's what you'll need:
- 3/4 cup cold water
- 1 cup liquid Elmer's glue
- Liquid food coloring (Blue and yellow to make a nice green color or any other color that you'd like!)
- 1/2 cup hot water
- 1 teaspoon borax (you can find this in a box in the laundry aisle)
- 2 bowls
- In bowl one, mix together the cold water, glue and food coloring. Once mixed, set aside.
- In bowl two, mix together the hot water and borax until the borax is completely dissolved.
- Slowly add the glue mixture to the borax mixture. Mix well and pour off any excess water.
After that all you have left to do is enjoy! (And clean up, of course.)